Intellectual Property Policy
StashRiot.com provides an internet-based service to members to design and sell merchandise. StashRiot respects the intellectual property rights of others. The StashRiot members are contractually prohibited from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes third party intellectual property rights (i.e.- copyright and trademark). Because intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their intellectual property, we need your help in identifying listings that you believe may infringe your rights. We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a member has infringed their rights.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify our agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Description of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- Identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the StashRiot site with enough detail so we can locate it on the website, e.g. www.stashriot.com/_____________
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
StashRiot’s designated agent may reached by mail, email and telephone at:
Attn: Legal Department
22 West 21st Street
New York, NY 10021
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (646) 274-4613